Monday, June 1, 2009

Much Music



Much Music was quite easy to find as it was in the entertainment district of Toronto. I timed my trip so that it would be "Much On Demand" when I came. They always have the doors open to the street and you can see in. They had a large screen TV on which you could see what was happening during the show. At some points during the show they come outside to talk to the crowd. No one special was there the day that I went. About 20 people were standing outside and everyone who walked by asked "Who is here today?" That must be fun if you live in that neighbourhood, you can walk by when you favourite music artist is there.

I stayed for about 10 minutes then moved on. I ate on the rooftop patio of a place across the street so that I could still watch though.


No comments: