The Toronto trip turned out to be fun overall. I quickly got over my 'run in' with the homeless women and made the most of the trip. The photo above is where the conferance was held (Victoria College). It was a very historic block and buildings and I soaked it all in. I took the photo from underneath a beautiful archway (hence the framing in the photo). All the photos turned out 'grainy'...time for a new camera....
I went to the top of the CN Tower and took in the view of the city. It only took about a minute to got up in the elevator. The elevator has two glass walls and a glass floor so the view is breathtaking! Some people closed their eyes, but I took it all in! However, when it came to walking on the glass floor at the top, I was a little more hesitant...it just looked unnatural for me.
I could not figure out how to rotate the picture below, but that is my view from the bottom on the tower looking up. The second photo is from the elevator as we were going down. The last picture is the view from the top. It was quite hazy that day, but I still thought the view was spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment