There are two more three sleeps until Christmas, but I may not get any of them unless I get to work on finishing my homemade Christmas gifts. Why did I want to make them myself again? Oh yeah...I remember....frustration with the commercialization of Christmas, instilling wholesome values in my toddler, doing crafts to relieve stress (???)....
Tonight I finished the felt board. I covered a spare board with an old flannel baby blanket and secured it with the glue gun. Man, why don't I use the glue gun more? Everything goes so quickly!
I sat down to watch TV with a pile of felt and scissors. One episode of "Little People, Big World" later and Voila!!
Below are the milk cartons that I have painted to make the homemade bowling set. I need to do some embellishments to make them more fun! I think I will make some bean bags for another game as well. How many hours to Christmas again?
No comments:
Post a Comment