Some of Grace's recent little quirks....
~Grace is intrigued by knowing every one's full names lately. She wants to know first, middle and last names...I have encountered some very interesting middle names amongst my friends.
~Grace wants to accessorize all of her outfits including sunglasses, hair accessories, shoes, and jewellery. She stuffs her purse with snacks, books, dolls, paper, pens and money. What more could a girl need? Today, I found my missing package of gum in her little purse.
~Grace loves the kids next door that skateboard in their driveway. She yells "Hi Boys!" to them all the time. They are quite gracious now and talk back to her. I think they have learned that if you don't answer her, she will keep shouting louder and louder until you do. She has learned all their names and gets quite concerned if they fall down (which they do a lot).
~She talks in her sleep. Not only that...she talks very politely in her sleep. She says things like "No thank you Mommy!" I wonder what she is reliving from her day...obviously something that I did that she did not care for.
1 Wing Family Day
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment