Sunday, April 12, 2009

Favourite Songs of the Moment

I have been really into music lately. I find that it can be a great distraction when you need to lift your mood. Grace and I love to put on the tunes and dance away. I am pretty sure my neighbours think we are crazy. I know for sure that my friend Siobhan's neighbours think we are crazy since we both were doing the dance from the "Where the hell is Matt?" video on Friday near her picture windows. Wow...no wonder Matt is skinny....that dance is strenuous....

Anyways....I thought I would post a sampling of my favourite songs right now.....
Just Dance- Lady GaGa
Gotta be Somebody- Nickelback
Beautiful Girls- Sean Kingston
Circus- Britney Spears
I hate this part right here- The Pussy Cat Dolls
So What- Pink
Single Ladies- Beyonce

Grace has her own favourite music of the moment....
Puff the Magic Dragon-- from a lovely CD we just got
Wind the Bobbin Up-- complete with action rhymes
Frosty the Snowman-- Grace will sing this one solo
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star-- Again you will find her singing this to herself and doing the actions....beyond cute...I need to capture this on video

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Kaia looooves 'Single Ladies'. I've been meaning to write about it in my blog as well. It's just too funny! She watches the video and tries to do the dance - I so want to catch this on video but she won't do it with the camera on. It's the greatest thing...think Tina Turner...haha.